See more Mitre Saws
Evolution 1200W 240V 210mm Table mitre saw R210MTS
Our stores do not stock this product
- 2500 rpm no load speed
- 55mm maximum cutting depth at 90° and 25mm maximum cut at 45° mitre
- 210mm diameter blade
- Features a 2m cable
- Comes with - 1 x 210mm 20T TCT Blade, 1 x Push Stick, 1 x Hold Down Clamp & 1 x Hex Key
Features and benefits
This 2 in 1 Table and Mitre saw utilises patented Evolution multi-material cutting technology and is optimised to accurately cut mild steel, non-ferrous metals, plastic, wood and even wood with embedded nails with a single blade.
- Changing the function to a Compound Mitre saw could not be easier, and delivers accurate mitres through any material.
- This product is safer, faster, more economical, more reliable and more accurate than abrasive metal cutting saws, making it perfect for trade and DIY use. It does not produce any heat or sparks while cutting mild steel.
- The cuts created are clean and cool to the touch, creating an instant workable finish .
|No load speed||2500 rpm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 90°||55mm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 45° mitre||25mm|
|Maximum bevel left||45°|
|Maximum bevel right||45°|
|Maximum mitre left||45°|
|Blade type||20 Tooth TCT blade|
|Disc bore||25.4 mm|
|Blade brake||Electric brake|
|Locking device||Spindle lock|
|Blade guard||Blade guard|
|Switch type||On/Off switch|
|Brush type||Carbon brushes|
Not as described and poor design
RGM - 26 days ago
Firstly, the stand shown in the product picture is NOT included. I chose this model online specifically because it appeared to be part of the package.
On the plus side, the mitre saw is very usable. However, the table saw design on this is very flawed.
The table itself is so tiny, it offers very little support in any direction to keep the work piece flat. Secondly, the grooves holding the fence mechanism are made from bent sheet - not milled steel - and aren’t square to begin with. Tightening the fence in place causes it to skew. The blade height adjustment offers no precision either.
Unless you really just want to make very rough rip cuts, it’s all pretty useless. Overall, I’m left with an overpriced mitre saw and the feeling I feel I’ve been duped. A real shame.
Great saw - does NOT come with table as shown
Bolter99 - 1 month ago
Love these saw's so was disappointed to find the table shown is not included with no mention of even where its available to buy on the description. The table saw would be useful too, but the bed size is so small its going to limit its use.