See more Mitre saws
Evolution 1500W 240V 210mm Sliding mitre saw R210SMS
The Evolution R210SMS is a high powered 210mm TCT Multi-Material cutting Compound Sliding Mitre Saw optimised with patented Multi-Material Technology to cut mild steel, non-ferrous metals, wood and even wood with embedded nails and plastic, with a single blade. With an impressive maximum cross cut of 230 x 65mm, maximum 50 degree mitre and a powerful 1500W motor, the R210SMS provides clean and precise cuts no matter the material. The integrated laser cutting guide and positive bevel stops provide maximum accuracy with every cut, and a durable die-cast aluminium base supports a variety of heavy duty materials with ease. Safety features include a lock-off switch and a spindle lock for easy blade changes. Over-moulded, in-line handle improves ergonomics and comfort, and on-board tool storage allows for convenient storage of the blade change hex key.
- Guarantee - 3 years
- Comes with 210mm multi-material TCT blade, workpiece top clamp, table/base extentions and dual end M4 & M6 hex key
Features and benefits
- The powerful 2000W hi-torque optimised gearbox and blade system increases motor and blade life, allowing you to cut through a variety of materials with ease.
- Precision cutting with laser guidance, trench cut facility, 230mm slide, 0˚ - 45˚ bevel and 50° - 50° mitre settings
- When cutting mild steel the saw produces no heat, burrs and virtually no sparks. The cuts are clean and cool to the touch, creating an instantly workable finish.
- Soft, ambidextrous handle to enable both left & right handed use
- Evolution's diamond blade can be fitted to cut natural stone, concrete, paving slabs and ceramics
- Safety features include soft start, electronic brake, lock-off switch and a spindle lock for easy blade changes
- Evolution mitre saw stand compatible
- Rubber feet reduce vibration.
- Equipped with 2m cable and built-in hex key storage.
|Compatible blade diameter||210mm|
|Maximum bevel left||45°|
|Maximum mitre left||50°|
|Maximum mitre right||50°|
|Mitre stop angles||0°, 15°, 22.5°, 30° & 45°|
|No load speed||3750rpm|
Well worth the money
dettorri - 2 months ago
Real nice saw, well worth the money, but just to keep in mine, if using with the Evolution stand you will need to put the saw on spacers, the stand interferes with the 45 degree angle, also my laser packed up on second use, but I never used it anyway
Brilliant compact saw
p1553d0ff - 5 months ago
Never owned a mitre previously but as a novice this has tackled everything, highly portable, recently used it on sleepers. Only issue is 0 degrees has slight movement, fortunately at this time my work doesn't demand such accuracy but at some point this may become a problem on more finer or accurate requiring work. Overall though its a great bit of kit
evolution mitre saw
wolfybry - 7 months ago
Excellent mitre saw does everything you need for diy
Not great I am affraid
RussWoko - 7 months ago
The quality and the value for money are decent but I think I have been unlucky with the laser. It was fairly simple to align the blade for 90 degree accurate cuts vertically and horizontally but I simply cant get the laser aligned or to shine across the material, can only get the laser to shine onto the back edge of the material and will be returning the product.
Simple to use and sturdy
Groucho846 - 9 months ago
I got this as my first mitre saw and am kicking myself that I didn't get it sooner - It would have made a lot of jobs in my last house much more pleasant! I used it to build a basic deck today with a lot of repetitive cuts and it sped things up so much. The instructions are a bit rubbish, but took a look on line and had it ready to go in a few minutes despite having never had one before. Controls are all instinctive and feel positive. Cuts were fast and accurate through 2x4 and deck boards. Haven't tried it on metal yet but am confident it will be fine. It is a bit noisy and I don't get why a dust bag isn't supplied, but impressed overall.