See more Mitre Saws
Evolution 1500W 240V 210mm Sliding mitre saw R210SMS
Our stores do not stock this product
The Evolution R210SMS is a high powered 210mm TCT Multi-Material cutting Compound Sliding Mitre Saw optimised with patented Multi-Material Technology to cut mild steel, non-ferrous metals, wood and even wood with embedded nails and plastic, with a single blade. With an impressive maximum cross cut of 230 x 65mm, maximum 50 degree mitre and a powerful 1500W motor, the R210SMS provides clean and precise cuts no matter the material. The integrated laser cutting guide and positive bevel stops provide maximum accuracy with every cut, and a durable die-cast aluminium base supports a variety of heavy duty materials with ease. Safety features include a lock-off switch and a spindle lock for easy blade changes. Over-moulded, in-line handle improves ergonomics and comfort, and on-board tool storage allows for convenient storage of the blade change hex key.
- No load speed - 3750 rpm
- Maximum cutting depth at 90° - 65mm
- Maximum mitre left - 50°/Maximum mitre right - 50°
- Blade diameter - 210mm
- Comes with - 210mm multi-material TCT blade, workpiece top clamp, table/base extentions & dual end M4 & M6 hex key
Features and benefits
- The powerful 2000W hi-torque optimised gearbox and blade system increases motor and blade life, allowing you to cut through a variety of materials with ease.
- Precision cutting with laser guidance, trench cut facility, 230mm slide, 0˚ - 45˚ bevel and 50° - 50° mitre settings
- When cutting mild steel the saw produces no heat, burrs and virtually no sparks. The cuts are clean and cool to the touch, creating an instantly workable finish.
- Soft, ambidextrous handle to enable both left & right handed use
- Evolution's diamond blade can be fitted to cut natural stone, concrete, paving slabs and ceramics
- Safety features include soft start, electronic brake, lock-off switch and a spindle lock for easy blade changes
- Evolution mitre saw stand compatible
- Rubber feet reduce vibration.
- Equipped with 2m cable and built-in hex key storage.
|No load speed||3750 rpm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 90°||65mm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 45° bevel||38mm|
|Maximum bevel left||45°|
|Maximum mitre right||50°|
|Preset mitre stops||0, 15, 22.5, 30, 45 °|
|Blade type||20 Tooth TCT blade|
|Disc bore||25.4 mm|
|Blade guard||Blade guard|
|Locking device||Spindle lock|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
|Cable length (m)||2m|
Simple to use and sturdy
Groucho846 - 2 days ago
I got this as my first mitre saw and am kicking myself that I didn't get it sooner - It would have made a lot of jobs in my last house much more pleasant! I used it to build a basic deck today with a lot of repetitive cuts and it sped things up so much. The instructions are a bit rubbish, but took a look on line and had it ready to go in a few minutes despite having never had one before. Controls are all instinctive and feel positive. Cuts were fast and accurate through 2x4 and deck boards. Haven't tried it on metal yet but am confident it will be fine. It is a bit noisy and I don't get why a dust bag isn't supplied, but impressed overall.
Lockdown jamie - 29 days ago
Used this to build a 8x4 meter deck, two benches and a table, been a great help good square cuts strong motor, slight rip out if cut to fast but wood recommend to anyone
good little mitre saw
m44ni - 6 months ago
I needed mitre saw for installation of skirting and flooring project. this saw fitted bill with 65mm height and 210 mm acrross cut so i had no problems cuting external and internal corners in 120mm skirting board. would have prefered double bevel but at this price must not complain. saw set up was straightforward. i had no problem cutting aluminium threshold bars, upvc angle moulding, mdf and pine skirting borad saw gave decent clean cut at straight 90 and mitre angle. best thing that i liked about this saw was than i could cut upvc,aluminiun and mdf and wood trims with same blade without messing about changing from metal to wood blade.