See more Mitre saws
Evolution 1500W 240V 210mm Sliding mitre saw R210SMS
The Evolution R210SMS is a high powered 210mm TCT Multi-Material cutting Compound Sliding Mitre Saw optimised with patented Multi-Material Technology to cut mild steel, non-ferrous metals, wood and even wood with embedded nails and plastic, with a single blade. With an impressive maximum cross cut of 230 x 65mm, maximum 50 degree mitre and a powerful 1500W motor, the R210SMS provides clean and precise cuts no matter the material. The integrated laser cutting guide and positive bevel stops provide maximum accuracy with every cut, and a durable die-cast aluminium base supports a variety of heavy duty materials with ease. Safety features include a lock-off switch and a spindle lock for easy blade changes. Over-moulded, in-line handle improves ergonomics and comfort, and on-board tool storage allows for convenient storage of the blade change hex key.
- Guarantee - 3 years
- Includes - 210mm multi-material TCT blade, workpiece top clamp, table/base extentions and dual end M4 & M6 hex key
Features and benefits
- The powerful 2000W hi-torque optimised gearbox and blade system increases motor and blade life, allowing you to cut through a variety of materials with ease.
- Precision cutting with laser guidance, trench cut facility, 230mm slide, 0˚ - 45˚ bevel and 50° - 50° mitre settings
- When cutting mild steel the saw produces no heat, burrs and virtually no sparks. The cuts are clean and cool to the touch, creating an instantly workable finish.
- Soft, ambidextrous handle to enable both left & right handed use
- Evolution's diamond blade can be fitted to cut natural stone, concrete, paving slabs and ceramics
- Safety features include soft start, electronic brake, lock-off switch and a spindle lock for easy blade changes
- Evolution mitre saw stand compatible
- Rubber feet reduce vibration.
- Equipped with 2m cable and built-in hex key storage.
|Compatible blade diameter||210mm|
|Maximum bevel left||45°|
|Maximum mitre left||50°|
|Maximum mitre right||50°|
|Mitre stop angles||0°, 15°, 22.5°, 30° & 45°|
|No load speed||3750rpm|
Perfect for what I need
KevJM - 5 days ago
I bought this to do quite a lot of laminate flooring and it made the job a lot easier than when I’ve used a jigsaw or hand saw, I just need to get round to doing my skirting boards then no doubt it’s on to the next project. Great piece of kit for the part time DIYer
Excellent tool for the money
Wannabe handyman - 1 month ago
I was doing some work with 70x45 treated timber and decided I would get my first sliding mitre saw. I’m really impressed with it. Cuts like a hot knife through butter even when wood was wet. Love the laser and cut really accurately. I did check the alignment of the fence and vertical blade alignment before use and it did need slight adjustment so was time well spent. Would highly recommend this saw.
Well worth the money
dettorri - 5 months ago
Real nice saw, well worth the money, but just to keep in mine, if using with the Evolution stand you will need to put the saw on spacers, the stand interferes with the 45 degree angle, also my laser packed up on second use, but I never used it anyway
Brilliant compact saw
p1553d0ff - 7 months ago
Never owned a mitre previously but as a novice this has tackled everything, highly portable, recently used it on sleepers. Only issue is 0 degrees has slight movement, fortunately at this time my work doesn't demand such accuracy but at some point this may become a problem on more finer or accurate requiring work. Overall though its a great bit of kit
evolution mitre saw
wolfybry - 9 months ago
Excellent mitre saw does everything you need for diy