See more Table Saws
Evolution 1500W 240V 255mm Table saw FURY5-S
This table saw is ideal for perfectly cutting sheet materials, boards & trimming a wide range of materials.
- 3250 rpm no load speed
- 85 mm maximum cutting depth at 90° and 85 mm maximum cut at 45° mitre
- 255mm diameter blade
- Depth adjustment
- Features a 1.9 m cable
Features and Benefits
- Utilising patented professional RAGE® technology. Cut steel, aluminium, wood (even nail embedded wood) plastic & more, with just one multipurpose TCT blade
- Capable of cutting mild steel. Unlike alternate methods it produces very little heat, burrs & virtually no sparks, leaving an instantly workable finish
- The multipurpose blade can be tilted left for bevel cutting up to 45°. Plus the height of the blade is easily adjusted to achieve a cutting depth of up to 85mm through wood. Featuring a quick clamp, parallel rip fence with measuring rail guide for accurate & assisted rip cutting. A push stick is also provided for safer operation when cutting smaller off cuts.
- 0° - 60° mitre gauge with anti-vibration clamp device which safely & securely minimises movement in material when cutting at a desired angle. Before cutting wood a vacuum hose (not included) can be connected to the dust extraction port; reducing sawdust build up around the blade area. Providing a safer, cleaner working environment
- All Evolution multipurpose circular bladed saws include 3 years limited warranty
|No load speed||3250 rpm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 90°||85mm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 45° mitre||85mm|
|Maximum bevel left||45°|
|Maximum mitre left||60°|
|Maximum mitre right||60°|
|Blade type||Multipurpose TCT blade|
|Disc bore||25.4 mm|
|Locking device||Spindle lock|
|Blade guard||Blade guard|
|Switch type||Push on/off switch|
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|
2 star is fair
MichaelJPfdsfgsd - 7 months ago
The saw cuts great. The new blade helps. The assembly was about an hour. Also had to look at picture to assemble as two pieces were screwed together wrongly. The measuring guide although tight isn't reliable and cutting a frame of 4 pieces was off. I will use it for straight cuts but I will also mark on the wood as can't trust the saw to be correct. I've always likes this make of saw but this table is poor.
Big Basho - 1 year ago
The Evolution 1500W 240 V 255 mm has been "very efficient" and "proficient" on duty. It has done a great work during its usage.
Evolution Table Saw
Designer Dave - 2 years ago
Well constructed, easy to assemble and use. Table support arm has broken just after one months use. The blade dust extraction tube would be better positioned on the left of the table as this wouldn't inhibit cutting wider pieces of wood.