See more Mitre saws
Evolution 2000W 240V 255mm Sliding mitre saw R255SMS
The Evolution R255SMS is a high powered 255mm TCT Multi-Material cutting Compound Sliding Mitre Saw optimised using patented Multi-Material Technology to cut mild steel, non-ferrous metals, wood, and even wood with embedded nails and plastic using a single blade. With an impressive maximum cross cut of 300 x 80mm, maximum 50 degree mitre and a powerful 2000W motor, the R255MS provides clean and precise cuts no matter the material. The integrated laser cutting guide and positive bevel stops provide maximum accuracy with every cut, and a durable die-cast aluminium base supports a variety of heavy duty materials. Over-moulded, in line handle improves ergonomics and comfort, and on-board tool storage allows for convenient storage of the blade change hex key.
- Guarantee - 3 years
- Comes with 255mm multi-material TCT blade, workpiece top clamp, table/base extentions and dual end M5 & M6 hex key
Features and benefits
- The powerful 1500W hi-torque optimised gearbox and blade system increases motor and blade life, allowing you to cut through a variety of materials with ease.
- Precision cutting with laser guidance, trench cut facility, 230mm slide, 0˚ - 45˚ bevel and 50° - 50° mitre settings
- When cutting mild steel the saw produces no heat, burrs and virtually no sparks. The cuts are clean and cool to the touch, creating an instantly workable finish.
- Soft, ambidextrous handle to enable both left & right handed use
- Evolution's diamond blade can be fitted to cut natural stone, concrete, paving slabs and ceramics
- Includes Evolution's 3 year limited warranty.
- Evolution mitre saw stand compatible
- Rubber feet reduce vibration.
- Equipped with 2m of cable and built-in hex key storage.
|Compatible blade diameter||255mm|
|Maximum bevel left||45°|
|Maximum mitre left||50°|
|Maximum mitre right||50°|
|Mitre stop angles||0°, 15°, 22.5°, 30° & 45°|
|No load speed||2500rpm|
Dam65 - 4 days ago
Great machine , easy to put together great to use accurate cuts
bigzak93 - 5 months ago
Couldn’t believe compared to other mitre saws, how cheap this was! Literally cuts what it says it cuts, I’ve cut everything from 4x2 joists to metal pipes and plastic. Reason I dropped a star was because it wasn’t exactly easy to put together but that may be because I’m not that patient and also for the price, they could have chucked in a dust bag??
this is the best product I have bought
TAHO - 7 months ago
can't fault it assembled it and used it as soon as I got home the soft start is great lazer too,, you need to set it up properly then it does cut straight it cut nails I DID NOT KNOW WERE THERE DON'T BUY ANY OTHER THIS FOR ME IS THE BEST .
Cannot recommend enough!
Kris_P - 10 months ago
Ideal and easy to use. Only down fall is no bag to collect shavings so a bit messy but my 3yr old loved the 'snow'
Med123 - 11 months ago
Really easy to use, simple to set up, and only needed to make her small adjustments to get the saws angles bang on. Highly recommend. Note: if you want to do finer woodworking projects with this grab yourself a blade with more teeth for a better finish on the cut.