Evolution Corded 355mm 1800W 110V Chop Saw RAGE2
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Sunday) for next day delivery
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Accessories included - 1x 355 mm TCT multipurpose saw blade & 1x 8 mm blade change hex key
- Application - 6 mm thick mild steel, aluminium, wood (even wood with embedded nails), plastic, copper & more
- Blade diameter - 355 mm
Features and Benefits
- Multipurpose cutting technology
- Cuts steel with no heat, no burrs & virtually no sparks
- 1 TCT multipurpose blade outperforms 20 abrasive discs
- Adjustable 0-45 degree mitre vice clamp mechanism
- Cuts stone, concrete & brick when fitted with an Evolution diamond blade (sold separately)
- This product requires a transformer plug (sold separately)
|Blade guard||Blade guard|
|Blade spanner||Includes spanner|
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|
|Cooling type||Fan cooled motor|
|Maximum cutting depth at 45° mitre||89mm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 90°||120mm|
|No load speed||1450rpm|
|Safety feature||100% blade guard coverage|
|Switch type||Deadman's switch|
Help & Advice
The latest generation of power saws offer a host of new features compared to their predecessors - they're easier and cleaner to use, more accurate and make light work of tough jobs. In this guide we explain the difference between some of the most popular types of saws and help you to choose the right saw for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This corded reciprocating saw is ideal for quick cuts in wood such as beams or branches and suitable for cutting plastic and metal. 0-2700 rpm no load speed Maximum cutting capacity of 150mm on wood and 10mm on metal Stroke length of 20mm Tool free blade change Comes with 1x ...
This compound mitre saw is ideal for for perfectly cutting mitre & bevel angles through a wide range of materials with a single blade. No load speed - 4000 rpm Maximum cutting depth at 90° - 50mm Maximum cutting length at 90° of 120mm Maximum mitre left - 45°/Maximum mitre ...
This corded reciprocating saw is ideal for cutting wood, metal and plastic. 2700 rpm no load speed Maximum cutting capacity of 300mm on wood and 10mm on metal Stroke length of 28mm Tool free blade change Comes with 1 x wood blade, 1 x metal blade, 1 x hex key ...
This corded mini saw is ideal for cutting wood, soft metal and ceramic tile. 0-3300 rpm no load speed Maximum cutting capacity of 20mm on wood and 20mm on metal Comes with 1 x TCT blade for wood, 1 x ceramic-cutting blade, 1 x metal-cutting blade & moulded plastic carry ...