Evolution Rage 24T Circular Saw Blade (Dia)210mm
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This 210mm circular saw blade from Evolution is ideal for use on laminate and aluminium.
Features and Benefits
- It easily cuts nail-embedded wood while cutting steel, it leaves a workable finish and produces virtually no heat or sparks
- Heavy duty tungsten carbide tips maintain cutting edge for longer blade life
- It features thin kerf blade design that yields more cuts per charge by minimising battery drain
- All Evolution multipurpose TCT saw blades are made in Japan and are of premium quality and performance
- Ground and side set teeth
|Blade tip type||TCT|
|Number of teeth||24|
Help & Advice
A power drill is an essential home improvement tool. They can bore holes, loosen or tighten screws and even chisel away materials. Combine this with the ability to use on a variety of materials, and you'll find that the right drill allows you to easily undertake multiple DIY tasks.
Our handy guide will explain everything you need to know about drills and will help you decide on the best one for you.
Before you begin
What will you be using the drill for?
Do you need a drill for everyday household tasks like putting up shelves or hanging pictures? Or will it be used as part of a bigger renovation, and need to drill larger holes through bricks or masonry? Most drills have multiple functions, so even if you need a tool that could be used for both scenarios, we have one that could suit you – but knowing a bit about your plans will help narrow down the search.
Another consideration is the length of a particular task. The size and weight of a drill can affect how long you can spend working on your project – if the tool is heavy and bulky you’ll quickly tire of holding it. Make sure you pick a drill that is comfortable for you to handle and you’ll be able to keep working for longer.
Will you need to move freely?
Some of our drill options will need to be plugged into the mains, and can therefore limit your movement. If you are going to use your drill all over your house, and even outside, you may wish to consider another option for your convenience.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery