See more CCTV, Wi-Fi Cameras & Kits
Ezviz Full HD Wi-Fi External Smart IP camera
Our stores do not stock this product
- Compatible with iOS (9.0 or later) & Android (4.4 or later)
- Works with Google home & Alexa
- 118° viewing angle and 30m night vision range
- Guarantee - 2 years
Features and benefits
Introducing the EZVIZ Full HD Wi-Fi Outdoor Camera. This wall-mounted outdoor Wi-Fi camera uses a built-in strobe light and 100db alarm for aiding deterrence, whilst also offering two-way talk and durability in any type of weather.
- Motion Detection Alerts will trigger a notification to be sent to your smartphone via the EZVIZ app which brings attention to the event occurring from wherever you are. Great for outdoor detection's in the Garden or Driveway.
- Dual antennas on the camera ensure reliable wireless transmission indoors or outdoors, to enhance the connection to and from your Wi-Fi Router, removing potential video lagging whilst maintaining good performance through the various weather conditions when placed outside.
- 24/7 All Season Protection. Because of its IP66 enclosure rating, the Outdoor camera will be resistant against rain, snow, and other weather conditions. With the integration of Infrared technology, footage can be seen clearly at Night too.
- Integrated with professional de-noising algorithm to filter background noise for enhanced voice quality. The internal waterproof MIC supports audio pickup within five meters and video recording with sound via the EZVIZ app.
- Amazon Alexa & Google Home Compatible, using the sound of your voice you can view live footage via your Amazon Alexa and Google Hub
|Camera lens Type||Fixed|
|Maximum operating temperature||60°C|
|Minimum operating temperature||-30°C|
|Notification/read-out type||App push notification|
|Number of pieces||2|
|Power voltage supply||220V|
|Range||Full HD Wi-Fi|
Rhino67 - 2 months ago
Got this cam because we had a burglary the other week. Amazing stopped another one for next door this week by setting of the built in alarm on this camera and forward footage to police. Hopefully no more naughty burglars will come back
So easy to use
Adriana36 - 2 months ago
Bought two of these cameras for extra security on our home, they were easy to use and set up and I love the fact you can talk through them as well , they are value for money and do the same job as some others brands that cost a lot more , I would and have already recommended them to people a very good buy
After a month ur charged
Manda s - 3 months ago
You will be sucked in by this good…
You will be sucked in by this good quality camera but don’t install until after a month
You secure the camera only for after a month to find you have to PAY loads in subscription or buy an sd card which you need to install at the time you put this up otherwise after a month you will have to take this down : if you don’t want to pay you are going to find this hard
The helpline form online doesn’t exists
The phone number doesn’t work
It is Taiwan and not English
The subscription after a month is extortionate and by the time a month is up and you decide “ I’m not paying “ you cannot take back to shop for refund so you are basically stuck
Also u will need ato get to the code on side of camera so if u want to go up and down ladder in all kinds of weather, well ,,,
Look into this first before buying as I’m sure you can get cheaper free cameras on market than this rip off
I can not deny the camera quality is fab but much to expensive