We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more CCTV, wi-fi cameras & kits
Ezviz HD 720p Wireless Indoor IP camera
- Comes with 1x smart camera, power adapter, quick start guide
- 95° viewing angle and 12m night vision range
- Guarantee - 2 years
Features and benefits
The security and safety of your home are paramount these days and the EZVIZ range of cameras and home security products is perfect for giving your home exactly that.
- Designed for simple and quick installation, the C1C's super night vision safeguards every corner - even in places without illumination
- Featuring motion detection, the C1C watches over your property and immediately alerts you on your mobile device with an captured image when anything unusual happens.
- Talk to your loved ones and deter unwelcome strangers - all by using the C1C's two-way communication feature.
- A magnetic base and mounting kits make installation a breeze.
- Save your recordings with flexible and secured solutions. The C1C comes with a built-in MicroSD car slot that can store up to 256 GB or recorded footage. You can also save your images to EZVIZ Cloud* for additional back-up
|Camera lens type||Wide-angled|
|Hub required||Not required|
|Maximum operating temperature||45°C|
|Minimum operating temperature||-10°C|
|Number of pieces||1|
|Power voltage supply||5V|
Very good and cheap camera.
Andreagomes - 3 months ago
I bought this to keep a check on school kids banging my windows. It captures b
Very well. All videos and images are with the police. Very good camera.Just bought another one. Can someone tell me if I can watch the footage of my tv?
Cost effective with app notifications
Bergy8466 - 3 months ago
I've had this product a while now. For an internal wifi camera with low light capabilities its difficult to fault. App allows you to turn monitoring on or off and works on my smartphone and in windows. Sorry no iOS in my household yet. Pictures are clear and low light resolution is good for the pricepoint PLUS note that there is no need for an additional hub device as the camera works as a stand alone unit. You choose which individually named camera you want to see playback from.
When the cameras are active you receive notification of movements within a minute- if you are out of the house this will obviously require your phone to be in a phone signal area to work
Very happy with my purchase