See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
Farrow & Ball Estate All white No.2005 Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Our stores do not stock this product
Farrow & Ball Estate emulsion paint is a sophisticated choice for interior walls and ceilings – this tin covers up to 35m² per 2.5 litres on average.
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir contents well before use & apply 2 topcoats.
Features and benefits
All White is just what it says! It contains no other pigment except white and creates the softest most sympathetic white with none of the uncomfortable cold blue feeling of a brilliant white. It is often used on woodwork and ceilings to bring out the colour in other soft whites like Dimity or Strong White or with stronger tones to create a fresh clean contrast. White & Light Tones.
- Farrow & Ball's signature, chalky matt finish, 2% sheen
- Eco-friendly emulsion paint with zero VOC content
- Wipeable and child safe
- Waterbased and low odour
- Quick drying
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Instructions for storage||Protect from frost & extreme temperatures. Best used within 6 months of purchase.|
|Number of coats||2|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
Silk smooth finish
Chris5475 - 2 months ago
Painted on to new dry plaster as per F&B website instructions - dilute 1st coat, less dilute 2nd coat and undiluted top coat. Lovely deep colour and very matt if you want to cut reflected glare in a sunny room. Side by side comparison with Dulux trade matte - F&B feels like silk with no raised texture; Trade Matte is a coarse cotton-like feel with surface texture left by the same roller.
DO NOT BUY THIS PAINT
Les3334446533 - 6 months ago
Bought as part of the buy 3 get one free.. thankfully got some money off . Painter will never work with it again, used the under coat before painting the top coat not covering. Painter had to apply top coat three times.. lovely colour but not worth it. Will stick to Crown next time.