See more Paint
Farrow & Ball Bancha No.298 Gloss Metal & wood paint, 0.75L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
This Bancha No.298 full gloss metal & wood paint has been specially designed to give a durable and long-lasting finish on a range of surfaces. Simply apply 2 coats with a brush, roller or spray and leave for 2 hours to dry - a great way to give the surfaces additional protection.
- Suitable for use on Metal & wood surfaces
- Quick dry
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry and well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer and Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply 2 topcoats.
Features and benefits
This mid-century modern green is a darker version of the much loved archive colour, Olive. Perfect for those who want to embrace stronger colour in the home, its sober tone creates rooms that feel calm and serene - especially when combined with soft pinks and browns. Named after Japanese tea leaves, Bancha, like a cup of green tea, provides a feeling of security.
- Traditional high gloss finish (95% sheen)
- Resistant to water, flaking, peeling and colour fade for up to 6 years
- Washable, wipeable and child safe
- Eco-friendly, water-based formulation with low VOC content
- Low odour and quick drying
- Easy to clean up – wash brushes in warm soapy water after use
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||2h|