See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
Farrow & Ball Blackened no.2011 Matt Estate emulsion paint 2.5L
This estate emulsion paint is suitable for and covers up to 35m² per 2.5 litres on average.
- Surface preparation:All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply two topcoats.
- Durability:Good durability
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply two topcoats.
Features and Benefits
Blackened is the coolest of all our whites and it sits perfectly with all Pavilion Gray. To see more colour, pair it with All White for a really strong uncompromisingly modern look. White & Light Tones Undercoat.
- The paint finish that creates the signature look of Farrow & Ball. Suitable for use throughout the home on ceilings and walls, it has a chalky matt finish and unrivalled depth of colour. Its traditional formulation and ingredients haven't changed in decades and it has more pigment in every tin than other emulsions
- Signature, chalky matt finish
- Eco friendly, water-based formulation with low VOC content
- Water based & low odour
- Quick drying
- At B&Q we want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|
|Colour description||Blackened no.2011|
|Coverage||Up to 35m² per 2.5 litres|
|Drying time||2 hours|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
|Recommended for||Ceilings & walls|
Excellent B&Q service as usual
Tjane6 - 1 year ago
I love farrow and ball paint. Could buy it from many places but I choose b&q because of the next day delivery with delivery updates.
Top rate service !
Coverage and shade are excellent
Harry Lime - 1 year ago
This is quality paint and it shows. I love the choice of colours, even the colour chart is helpful and f&b have lots of online ideas.
Unlike store mixed paint, if you buy too much you can take a tin back.
A quality subtle shade of grey that changes in the light.