See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
Farrow & Ball Calamine no.230 Matt Estate emulsion paint 2.5L
This estate emulsion paint is suitable for and covers up to 35m² per 2.5 litres on average.
- Surface preparation:All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply two topcoats.
- Durability:Good durability
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply two topcoats.
Features and Benefits
Calamine is named after the lotion, its seemingly almost blue undertone prevents it from being too sugary and pink. In smaller rooms it is a more intense colour but in larger well lit rooms it feels much more delicate. Use a White & Light Tones undercoat for best results.
- The paint finish that creates the signature look of Farrow & Ball. Suitable for use throughout the home on ceilings and walls, it has a chalky matt finish and unrivalled depth of colour. Its traditional formulation and ingredients haven't changed in decades and it has more pigment in every tin than other emulsions
- Signature, chalky matt finish
- Eco friendly, water-based formulation with low VOC content
- Water based & low odour
- Quick drying
- At B&Q we want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|
|Colour description||Calamine no.230|
|Coverage||Up to 35m² per 2.5 litres|
|Drying time||2 hours|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
|Recommended for||Ceilings & walls|