See more Paint Samples
Farrow & Ball Cook's Blue no.237 Estate emulsion paint 0.1L Tester pot
Our stores do not stock this product
This estate emulsion paint is suitable for and covers up to 1m² per 100ml on average.
- Surface preparation:All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply two topcoats.
- Durability:Good durability
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply two topcoats
Features and Benefits
Cook’s Blue has been inspired by the romantic finish in the cook’s closet at Calke Abbey where the walls have been untouched over many decades. Its rich colour and brightness is perfect for use both in kitchens and exterior eating areas, as this tone is said to deter flies! Dark Tones or Mid Tones Undercoat.
- Signature, chalky matt finish
- Eco friendly, water-based formulation with low VOC content
- Water based & low odour
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Application||Brush, roller or spray|
|Litre capacity (L)||0.1L|
|Colour description||Cook's Blue no.237|
|Coverage||Up to 1m² per 100ml|
|Drying time||2 hours|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
|Recommended for||Ceilings & walls|