See more Paint Samples
Farrow & Ball Cornforth White no.228 Estate emulsion paint 0.1L Tester pot
Our stores do not stock this product
This estate emulsion paint is suitable for and covers up to 1m² per 100ml on average.
- Surface preparation:All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply two topcoats.
- Durability:Good durability
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply two topcoats.
Features and Benefits
Totally understated and extremely versatile, Cornforth White is the mid tone in the group of Easy Neutrals. Less grey than Pavilion Gray and without the of Elephant's Breath, it sits perfectly between Ammonite and Purbeck Stone with which it can be used in any combination. To enhance its grey qualities it is best contrasted with Wevet. White & Light Tones Undercoat.
- Signature, chalky matt finish
- Eco friendly, water-based formulation with low VOC content
- Water based & low odour
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Application||Brush, roller or spray|
|Litre capacity (L)||0.1L|
|Colour description||Cornforth White no.228|
|Coverage||Up to 1m² per 100ml|
|Drying time||2 hours|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
|Recommended for||Ceilings & walls|