See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
Farrow & Ball Estate Cornforth white No.228 Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Our stores do not stock this product
Farrow & Ball Estate emulsion paint is a sophisticated choice for interior walls and ceilings – this tin covers up to 35m² per 2.5 litres on average.
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied.
- Suitable surfaces - Ceilings & walls
- Stir contents well before use & apply 2 topcoats.
Features and benefits
Totally understated and extremely versatile, Cornforth White is the mid tone in the group of Easy Neutrals. Less grey than Pavilion Gray and without the of Elephant's Breath, it sits perfectly between Ammonite and Purbeck Stone with which it can be used in any combination. To enhance its grey qualities it is best contrasted with Wevet. White & Light Tones Undercoat.
- Farrow & Ball's signature, chalky matt finish, 2% sheen
- Eco-friendly emulsion paint with zero VOC content
- Wipeable and child safe
- Waterbased and low odour
- Quick drying
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Instructions for storage||Protect from frost & extreme temperatures. Best used within 6 months of purchase.|
|Number of coats||2|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
Jeanieninxspot - 2 years ago
Great paint, unusual colours, great coverage and true colours
warm colour not too dark
Ronnies home - 2 years ago
Covers well, two coats at least needed, I'll use again.