See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
Farrow & Ball Estate Down pipe No.26 Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Our stores do not stock this product
Farrow & Ball Estate emulsion paint is a sophisticated choice for interior walls and ceilings – this tin covers up to 35m² per 2.5 litres on average.
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir contents well before use & apply 2 topcoats.
Features and benefits
Down Pipe was originally inspired by the colour used to paint downpipes and guttering, but brought inside the home you will find the blue undertones of this dark grey colour prevent it from feeling too hard. Try it as a background to art, and extremely effective for use in halls to create a dramatic entrance to a home, particularly on woodwork. Dark Tones Undercoat.
- Farrow & Ball's signature, chalky matt finish, 2% sheen
- Eco-friendly emulsion paint with zero VOC content
- Wipeable and child safe
- Waterbased and low odour
- Quick drying
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Instructions for storage||Protect from frost & extreme temperatures. Best used within 6 months of purchase.|
|Number of coats||2|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
H Louise - 1 month ago
Bought this paint to make a feature of our chimney breast. The colour is great. The quality
of the paint is worse than terrible - bad coverage, don't even try to sponge any dirt off as it leaves bad marks, I then tried to cover the said bad marks with a touch up of the paint what a mistake that was ...... the whole of the chimney breast now needs another coat. Have now purchased a different paint and await it's arrival.