See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
Farrow & Ball Estate Elephant's breath No.229 Matt Emulsion paint 2.5
3 for 2 on coloured emulsion paint. Discount applied at checkout.
Farrow & Ball Estate emulsion paint is a sophisticated choice for interior walls and ceilings – this tin covers up to 35m² per 2.5 litres on average.
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir contents well before use & apply 2 topcoats.
Features and benefits
One of Farrow & Balls most popular colours, Elephant's Breath with its hint of magenta will appear as a warm contemporary grey but can become almost lilac in west facing rooms. To make it less lilac it is best not used with All White, but with the softer Strong White. For fashionable interiors, offset it with Charleston Gray and London Clay as slightly more intense accents. Mid Tones Undercoat.
- Farrow & Ball's signature, chalky matt finish, 2% sheen
- Eco-friendly emulsion paint with zero VOC content
- Wipeable and child safe
- Waterbased and low odour
- Quick drying
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Instructions for storage||Protect from frost & extreme temperatures. Best used within 6 months of purchase.|
|Number of coats||2|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
wendys69 - 1 year ago
Saw a sample in the shop and loved it. When I got home and read the colour info it said that it was a warm grey. Mm I wouldnt say it is grey - more on the beige / brown side of things. Very happy.
Classy colour well worth the cost
Gran Jan - 3 years ago
I checked the colour out and all the Farrow and Ball reviews and for Elephants breath they were all top reviews
The fact the colour was the best match to our new fitted furniture was the deciding factor but the depth of colour and finish was everything I'd wanted You can tell the difference I did when I got samples o other similar colours from diff paint companies
I do know you can't copy the effect and class We tried once It doesn't work.
You can't replicate the depth and effect where you get the slight lilac/ mauve light in certain lights
I love it so much I'm tempted to paint my dinning room now in the same colour
I've already done a room in Cromarty which is as wow in a different way
Farrow and Ball is well worth the cost It's class!