See more Paint
Farrow & Ball Estate De nimes No.299 Eggshell Metal & wood paint, 0.75L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
This De Nimes No.299 silk sheen estate eggshell paint has been specially designed to give a durable and long-lasting finish on a range of surfaces. Simply apply 2 coats with a brush, roller or spray and leave for 2 hours to dry - a great way to give the surfaces additional protection.
- Suitable for use on Metal & wood surfaces
- Quick dry
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry and well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer and Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply 2 topcoats.
Features and benefits
This quietly elegant blue feels wonderfully down to earth, so could be used on anything from a kitchen island to an airy drawing room. The exact shade is rooted in a regency palette but is inspired by the cloth of everyday workwear made in the French city Nîmes. Like denim, its blue hue is ultimately fashionable and yet always feels grounded.
- Silk finish (20% sheen)
- Washable, wipeable and child safe
- Eco-friendly, water-based formulation with low VOC content
- Low odour
- Quick drying
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||2h|