See more Paint
Farrow & Ball Estate James white No.2010 Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Farrow & Ball Estate emulsion paint is a sophisticated choice for interior walls and ceilings – this tin covers up to 35m² per 2.5 litres on average.
- Surface Preparation - All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry and well prepared. The correct farrow, ball primer and undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied
- Instructions for Storage - Protect from frost & extreme temperatures. Best used within 6 months of purchase.
Features and benefits
James White is particularly useful for darker spaces as it has a fresh underlying green which creates soothing, calm, airy feeling rooms. James White was first created for a pretty garden room, so has a fresh underlying green. It has been said that it is favoured in the bedrooms of the super stressed. It will look more green both when used in contrast with All White and in north facing rooms. White & Light Tones Undercoat.
- Farrow & Ball's signature, chalky matt finish, 2% sheen
- Eco-friendly emulsion paint with zero VOC content
- Wipeable and child safe
- Waterbased and low odour
- Quick drying
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Number of coats||2|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|