See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
Farrow & Ball Estate Preference red No.297 Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Our stores do not stock this product
Farrow & Ball Estate emulsion paint is a sophisticated choice for interior walls and ceilings – this tin covers up to 35m² per 2.5 litres on average.
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply 2 topcoats.
- Suitable surfaces - Ceilings & walls
- Please refer to product advice sheet.
Features and benefits
- Farrow & Ball's signature, chalky matt finish, 2% sheen
- Eco-friendly emulsion paint with zero VOC content
- Wipeable and child safe
- Waterbased and low odour
- Quick drying
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
|Room use||Any room|
Without doubt the worst paint I've ever used.
Rylan - 1 month ago
This paint is, litre for litre, the most expensive paint I've seen at nearly double the cost of dulux or crown. However, it will become even more expensive when you realise that the coverage is pathetic and you'll need three coats before you can start to get a decent coverage.
What is worse is that it then forms a rubbery layer which appears to peel off. After 4 weeks of drying time we today attempted to add a small keyhook which weighs no more than 100g. We fixed this using command strips and, 30 seconds later, the paint peeled off baring the original plaster underneath. We've not seen that in 20 years!
Farrow and Ball - Preference Red. It's balls, we don't prefer it, and it's not really red.