See more Paint
Farrow & Ball Estate White tie No.2002 Eggshell Metal & wood paint, 750ml
Sold & shipped by B&Q
This White Tie no.2002 silk sheen estate eggshell paint has been specially designed to give a durable and long-lasting finish on a range of surfaces. Simply apply 2 coats with a brush, roller or spray and leave for 2 hours to dry - a great way to give the surfaces additional protection. Covers up to 9m² per 750ml on average.
- Suitable for use on Metal & wood surfaces
- Instructions for Storage - Protect from frost & extreme temperatures. Best used within 6 months of purchase.
- Quick dry
Features and benefits
White Tie is named after the old pre-brightened starched cotton often used on bow ties. It is the prettiest of all Farrow & Ball whites. With its subtle yellow base it creates a special glow in any rooms but still remains fresh looking. Often combined with Wimborne White for an uncomplicated look, or as a complementary woodwork and ceiling colour with any of the yellow based tones such as String or Farrow's Cream. White & Light Tones Undercoat.
- Silk finish (20% sheen)
- Washable, wipeable and child safe
- Eco-friendly, water-based formulation with low VOC content
- Low odour
- Quick drying
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|