See more Paint Samples
Farrow & Ball Estate Great white No.2006 Emulsion paint 0.1L Tester pot
3 for 2 on coloured emulsion paint. Discount applied at checkout.
Our stores do not stock this product
This estate emulsion paint is suitable for and covers up to 1m² per 100ml on average.
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied.
- Suitable surfaces - Ceilings & walls
- Stir contents well before use & apply 2 topcoats.
Features and benefits
Great White can appear as a pale lilac when contrasted with All White so is perfect for girl’s bedrooms if you want a neutral house. Despite its red undertone it is not the warmest of pinks but the inclusion of the smallest amount of black makes it wonderfully sophisticated. White & Light Tones Undercoat.
- Farrow & Ball's signature, chalky matt finish, 2% sheen
- Eco-friendly emulsion paint with zero VOC content
- Wipeable & child Safe
- Waterbased and low odour
- Quick drying
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Container type||Tester pot|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Instructions for storage||Protect from frost & extreme temperatures. Best used within 6 months of purchase.|
|Number of coats||2|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||2 hours|