See more Paint Samples
Farrow & Ball Estate Incarnadine No.248 Emulsion paint 0.1L Tester pot
3 for 2 on coloured emulsion paint. Discount applied at checkout.
Our stores do not stock this product
This estate emulsion paint is suitable for and covers up to 1m² per 100ml on average.
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied.
- Suitable surfaces - Ceilings & walls
- Stir contents well before use & apply 2 topcoats.
Features and benefits
Incarnadine is the richest of crimsons, similar to that used by David Hicks at Barons Court in the 1970’s and is beautifully red and glamorous. It can be used to sumptuous effect in halls when offset with Tanners Brown on woodwork, or feel more edgy and graphic when paired with a bright white. Red & Warm Tones Undercoat.
- Farrow & Ball's signature, chalky matt finish, 2% sheen
- Eco-friendly emulsion paint with zero VOC content
- Wipeable & child Safe
- Waterbased and low odour
- Quick drying
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Container type||Tester pot|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Number of coats||2|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||2 hours|