See more Wood Furniture Paint & Treatments
Farrow & Ball Wimborne white No.239 Gloss Metal & wood paint, 2.5L
Our stores do not stock this product
This Wimborne White no.239 gloss paint has been specially designed to give a durable and long-lasting finish on a range of surfaces. Simply apply 2 coats with a brush, roller or spray and leave for 2 hours to dry - a great way to give the surfaces additional protection. Covers up to 35m² per 2.5 litres on average.
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry and well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball primer and undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir well before use. Apply two coats with a brush, roller or spray and leave for two hours to dry.
- Suitable for Metal & wood
- Quick dry
Features and benefits
Wimborne White is named after the market town of Wimborne, Dorset, the home to the first Farrow & Ball factory. It is just Off-White with the addition of the smallest amount of warm pigment to create a very versatile white which is just a little softer than All White but can still be used in contrast to any other Farrow & Ball colour. White & Light Tones Undercoat.
- Traditional high gloss finish (95% sheen)
- Resistant to water, flaking, peeling and colour fade for up to 6 years
- Washable, wipeable and child safe
- Eco-friendly, water-based formulation with low VOC content
- Low odour and quick drying
- Easy to clean up – wash brushes in warm soapy water after use
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Instructions for storage||Protect from frost & extreme temperatures. Best used within 6 months of purchase.|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Washable||Washable & wipeable|