See more Garden Furniture Paint & Treatments
This Wimborne White no.239 gloss paint has been specially designed to give a durable and long-lasting finish on a range of surfaces. Simply apply 2 coats with a brush, roller or spray and leave for 2 hours to dry - a great way to give the surfaces additional protection. Covers up to 35m² per 2.5 litres on average.
Features and Benefits
Wimborne White is named after the market town of Wimborne, Dorset, the home to the first Farrow & Ball factory. It is just Off-White with the addition of the smallest amount of warm pigment to create a very versatile white which is just a little softer than All White but can still be used in contrast to any other Farrow & Ball colour. White & Light Tones Undercoat.
- Traditional high gloss finish (95% sheen)
- Resistant to water, flaking, peeling and colour fade for up to 6 years
- Washable, wipeable and child safe
- Eco-friendly, water-based formulation with low VOC content
- Low odour & quick drying
- At B&Q we want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Colour description||Wimborne white no.239|
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|
|Drying time||2 hours|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Number of coats||2|
|Coverage||Up to 35m² per 2.5 litres|
|Paint/Stain/Varnish base||Water based|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Protection||Resistant to water, flaking, peeling & colour fade for up to 6 years|