See more Kitchen & bathroom paint
Farrow & Ball Modern Ammonite No.274 Matt Emulsion paint 2.5L
Farrow & Ball Modern emulsion paint is a durable and versatile choice – suited to bathrooms, kitchens and busy areas. This tin covers up to 35m² per 2.5 litres on average.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry and well prepared. The correct farrow, ball primer and undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir contents well before use & apply 2 topcoats.
Features and benefits
Ammonite has been named after the treasured fossils often found on the Dorset coast. It has a fantastically understated modest quality, working perfectly with all the Easy Grey group and has a subtle grey tone that suits all contemporary homes. To make it feel more grey it is great with All White. White & Light Tones Undercoat
- Low sheen, matt finish (7% sheen)
- Scuff, stain and mould resistant
- Washable, wipeable and child safe
- An eco-friendly, water-based formulation with minimal VOC content
- Low odour
- Quick drying
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Instructions for storage||Protect from frost & extreme temperatures. Best used within 6 months of purchase.|
|Number of coats||2|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Washable||Washable & wipeable|
The most over-rated, over-priced paint around
Mrs G 84 - 30 days ago
I have used this paint in several rooms after moving home and whilst it goes on nice and the colours are nice, the paint is TERRIBLE. Once dried you cannot so much as touch the walls without it marking and it is rubbish. So over priced and I actually don't know how they get away with charging so much for this. I have had better own-brand paints that have a better finish and dont mark. A complete waste of money - save your money and buy a valspar mix of the F&B colours - a fraction of the price and much better finish and does not mark.
Roxyann - 3 months ago
So glad we chose to decorate our hall, stairs and landing with Farrow & Ball Ammonite No 274 emulsion paint. This was our very first purchase of any Farrow & Ball paint and we are so happy we did albeit it was more expensive than we usually pay. The paint was easy to use, no splashes and covered well. Two coats did the job and it looks fabulous. Very pleased.
A great colour, really happy
Gillyshops - 6 months ago
This is a lovely warm, neutral colour and so easy to live with. It applied well and the tone works so well with my new wooden floor. Really pleased.
pro paint - 3 years ago
quality of farrow&ball paint has gone down,not what it used to be,so sad