See more Paint
Farrow & Ball Modern Great White No.2006 Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Farrow & Ball Modern emulsion paint is a durable and versatile choice – suited to bathrooms, kitchens and busy areas. This tin covers up to 35m² per 2.5 litres on average.
- Suitable for use on Wall & ceiling
- Surface Preparation - Ensure all surfaces are sound, clean, dry and free from dirt, grease and other contamination.
- Instructions for Storage - This product is water based and should be protected from frost and extreme temperatures. We recommend using within 6 months of purchase and are unable to accept responsibility for the deterioration of contents or packaging after this date. This product contains preservatives to protect from spoilage under normal conditions. To minimise contamination and provide maximum shelf life we recommend that the product is decanted into a clean paint kettle before use and all tools are thoroughly cleaned before and after each use. Repeated opening and use can increase the risk of microbial contamination; therefore we recommend keeping this to a minimum to maximise the shelf life of the product.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
Great White is a white with just a hint of pink. Its subtlety makes it a wonderful wall colour for children's rooms, offering the delicate sweetness of a pale lilac-pink with the versatility and sophistication of a neutral. Its undertone also makes it a natural partner for stronger pinks such as Rangwali. Modern Emulsion is a super-tough finish for interior walls and ceilings. Washable, scuff-proof, and protected against mould, it’s suitable for use in every room in the home. From busy hallways to moisture-prone kitchens and bathrooms, Modern Emulsion is available in the full range of Farrow & Ball colours in a beautiful matt finish.
- Scuff & Stain Resistant
- Mould Protected
- Washable, Wipeable and Toy Safe
- A+ rated for indoor air quality
- Recommended Primer & Undercoat: White & Light Tones
- Complementary white: Farrow & Ball All White
- All Farrow & Ball finishes are water based, quick drying, and low in odour and VOCs
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Colour||Great White No.2006|
|Drying time||4 h|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|
|Washable||Washable & wipeable|