See more Paint
Farrow & Ball Modern Skimming Stone No.241 Eggshell Paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Modern Eggshell is Farrow & Ball’s toughest interior finish, adding colour and protection to wood, metal, and concrete surfaces. This ultra-durable eggshell is tough enough for floors, and it can also be used throughout the home on skirting, doors, kitchen cabinets, furniture, and radiators.
- Suitable for use on Metal & wood surfaces
- Instructions for Storage - This product is water based and should be protected from frost and extreme temperatures. We recommend using within 6 months of purchase and are unable to accept responsibility for the deterioration of contents or packaging after this date. This product contains preservatives to protect from spoilage under normal conditions. To minimise contamination and provide maximum shelf life we recommend that the product is decanted into a clean paint kettle before use and all tools are thoroughly cleaned before and after each use. Repeated opening and use can increase the risk of microbial contamination; therefore we recommend keeping this to a minimum to maximise the shelf life of the product.
- Surface Preparation - Ensure all surfaces are sound, clean, dry and free from dirt, grease and other contamination.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
Skimming Stone is a light grey with subtle lilac undertones, which give it just the right amount of warmth while still feeling contemporary. Due to its warmer tone, it's a great grey for bedrooms, and makes a wonderful addition to any room alongside Farrow & Ball classic Elephant's Breath, its darker accent.
- Satin Finish
- Scuff & Stain Resistant
- Washable, Wipeable and Toy Safe
- A+ rated for indoor air quality
- Recommended Primer & Undercoat: White & Light Tones
- Complementary white: Farrow & Ball Strong White
- All Farrow & Ball finishes are water based, quick drying, and low in odour and VOCs
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Colour||Skimming Stone No.241|
|Drying time||4 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||2h|