See more Paint
Farrow & Ball Modern Stiffkey blue No.281 Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Farrow & Ball Modern emulsion paint is a durable and versatile choice – suited to bathrooms, kitchens and busy areas. This tin covers up to 35m² per 2.5 litres on average.
- Surface Preparation - All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry and well prepared. The correct farrow, ball primer and undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied
- Instructions for Storage - Protect from frost & extreme temperatures. Best used within 6 months of purchase.
Features and benefits
Stiffkey Blue is named after the north Norfolk beach where the mud, along with the cockles, is this particular blue hue. It adds a rich dramatic look in contemporary rooms, however when used in well lit spaces it will appear much more blue and works wonderfully when contrasted with Old White. Dark Tones Undercoat.
- Low sheen, matt finish (7% sheen)
- Scuff, stain and mould resistant
- Washable, wipeable and child safe
- An eco-friendly, water-based formulation with minimal VOC content
- Low odour
- Quick drying
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Number of coats||2|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|
|Washable||Washable & wipeable|