Join B&Q Club today for 10% off thousands of products! Already a member? Don't forget to enter your Club card number at checkout. Hurry, ends Monday!
See more Paint
Farrow & Ball Modern Wevet No.273 Eggshell Paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Modern Eggshell is Farrow & Ball’s toughest interior finish, adding colour and protection to wood, metal, and concrete surfaces. This ultra-durable eggshell is tough enough for floors, and it can also be used throughout the home on skirting, doors, kitchen cabinets, furniture, and radiators.
- Suitable for use on Metal & wood surfaces
- Instructions for Storage - This product is water based and should be protected from frost and extreme temperatures. We recommend using within 6 months of purchase and are unable to accept responsibility for the deterioration of contents or packaging after this date. This product contains preservatives to protect from spoilage under normal conditions. To minimise contamination and provide maximum shelf life we recommend that the product is decanted into a clean paint kettle before use and all tools are thoroughly cleaned before and after each use. Repeated opening and use can increase the risk of microbial contamination; therefore we recommend keeping this to a minimum to maximise the shelf life of the product.
- Surface Preparation - Ensure all surfaces are sound, clean, dry and free from dirt, grease and other contamination.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
Wevet is a clean and simple white with cool undertones. Perfect for those looking for a barely-there white, it has a hint of grey that makes it more interesting than a pure brilliant white when used floor to ceiling, but still subtle and easy to live with.
- Satin Finish
- Scuff & Stain Resistant
- Washable, Wipeable and Toy Safe
- A+ rated for indoor air quality
- Recommended Primer & Undercoat: White & Light Tones
- Complementary white: Farrow & Ball All White
- All Farrow & Ball finishes are water based, quick drying, and low in odour and VOCs
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||4 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||2h|