See more Paint Samples
Farrow & Ball Pavilion Gray no.242 Estate emulsion paint 0.1L Tester pot
This estate emulsion paint is suitable for and covers up to 1m² per 100ml on average.
- Surface preparation:All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply two topcoats.
- Durability:Good durability
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply two topcoats.
Features and Benefits
Pavilion Gray works particularly well on woodwork when contrasted with Blackened or Strong White on walls to create the relaxed, much loved Gustavian look. It is also a classic mid grey wall colour, cooler than Cornforth White, it is perfect for the modern family home. Mid Tones Undercoat.
- Signature, chalky matt finish
- Eco friendly, water-based formulation with low VOC content
- Water based & low odour
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Litre capacity (L)||0.1L|
|Colour description||Pavilion Gray no.242|
|Coverage||Up to 1m² per 100ml|
|Drying time||2 hours|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
|Recommended for||Ceilings & walls|