See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
Farrow & Ball Estate Red earth No.64 Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Our stores do not stock this product
Farrow & Ball Estate emulsion paint is a sophisticated choice for interior walls and ceilings – this tin covers up to 35m² per 2.5 litres on average.
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply 2 topcoats.
- Suitable surfaces - Ceilings & walls
Features and benefits
Red Earth, as its name suggests, has a warm earthy feel and can be used in smaller rooms to create a stronger effect. This colour combines the qualities of red and yellow so is more forgiving as a hue for interior walls and feels harmonious in most exterior settings. Use Red & Warm Tone Undercoat for best results.
- Farrow & Ball's signature, chalky matt finish, 2% sheen
- Eco-friendly emulsion paint with zero VOC content
- Wipeable and child safe
- Waterbased and low odour
- Quick drying
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Instructions for storage||Protect from frost & extreme temperatures. Best used within 6 months of purchase.|
|Number of coats||2|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
Good colour but coverage not so nice
DePee - 2 years ago
People have said they like the colour which is why we bought it as the main paint brands have a more limited and similar range but you do pay a lot more for this variety of colours.
Coverage is a bit thin. I painted onto a light pre-existing colour but it still took two and in places three coats to give a good covering. Also drips a bit more readily than the other brands that I would normally choose. If colour is important worth trying but beware the extra costs and make sure you cover the floor etc.