See more Wood Furniture Paint & Treatments
Farrow & Ball Estate Skimming stone No.241 Eggshell Metal & wood paint, 0.75L
3 for 2 on coloured emulsion paint. Discount applied at checkout.
This Skimming Stone no.241 silk sheen estate eggshell paint has been specially designed to give a durable and long-lasting finish on a range of surfaces. Simply apply 2 coats with a brush, roller or spray and leave for 2 hours to dry - a great way to give the surfaces additional protection. Covers up to 9m² per 750ml on average.
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply 2 topcoats.
- Suitable for Metal & wood
- Quick dry
Features and benefits
Skimming Stone has a luxurious warm stony feel and is extremely versatile. It works with the lighter Strong White as well as darker Elephant's Breath for a warm contemporary fashionable look, but it can also be used with both Slipper Satin and Purbeck Stone. Skimming Stone creates a soft grey atmosphere which is warm enough to be perfect in bedrooms. White & Light Tones Undercoat.
- Silk finish (20% sheen)
- Washable, wipeable and child safe
- Eco-friendly, water-based formulation with low VOC content
- Low odour
- Quick drying
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Instructions for storage||Protect from frost & extreme temperatures. Best used within 6 months of purchase.|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Washable||Washable & wipeable|
Spike1249 - 4 months ago
I bought this to uplift my bedroom furniture. Takes a few coats however a brilliant even coverage and easy to work with! Highly recommend.
Lovely Colour and great finish
Anonymous - 4 months ago
This is a great colour for bedroom furniture. Does need a couple of coats - for best finish i found to put on quite thinly to prevent runs. Very happy with results. my go to paint and colour for modernising old fashioned bedroom furniture.
Would not use again
jugthemug - 1 year ago
Great colour but very expensive, needs Farrow and Ball undercoat (£20.50!) needed three coats and very difficult to get a satisfactory finish