See more Paint Samples
Farrow & Ball Skimming Stone no.241 Estate emulsion paint 0.1L Tester pot
Our stores do not stock this product
This estate emulsion paint is suitable for and covers up to 1m² per 100ml on average.
- Surface preparation:All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply two topcoats.
- Durability:Good durability
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply two topcoats.
Features and benefits
Skimming Stone has a luxurious warm stony feel and is extremely versatile. It works with the lighter Strong White as well as darker Elephant's Breath for a warm contemporary fashionable look, but it can also be used with both Slipper Satin and Purbeck Stone. Skimming Stone creates a soft grey atmosphere which is warm enough to be perfect in bedrooms. White & Light Tones Undercoat.
- Signature, chalky matt finish
- Eco friendly, water-based formulation with low VOC content
- Water based & low odour
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Application||Brush, roller or spray|
|Litre capacity (L)||0.1L|
|Colour description||Skimming Stone no.241|
|Coverage||Up to 1m² per 100ml|
|Drying time||2 hours|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
|Recommended for||Ceilings & walls|