See more Paint Samples
Farrow & Ball Estate St Giles blue No.280 Emulsion paint 0.1L Tester pot
3 for 2 on coloured emulsion paint. Discount applied at checkout.
Our stores do not stock this product
This estate emulsion paint is suitable for and covers up to 1m² per 100ml on average.
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied.
- Suitable surfaces - Ceilings & walls
- Stir contents well before use & apply 2 topcoats.
Features and benefits
St Giles Blue, inspired by a colour found in historic St Giles House, is a vivid but charming tone which cannot fail to make you smile, and will hold its own even in the darkest of areas, so is often used as an accent in the back of shelves to add interest to a neutral room. Mid Tones undercoat.
- Farrow & Ball's signature, chalky matt finish, 2% sheen
- Eco-friendly emulsion paint with zero VOC content
- Wipeable & child Safe
- Waterbased and low odour
- Quick drying
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Colour||St Giles blue|
|Container type||Tester pot|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Number of coats||2|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||2 hours|