See more Wood furniture paint & treatments
Farrow & Ball Stiffkey blue No.281 Gloss Metal & wood paint, 0.75L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
This Stiffkey Blue no.281 gloss paint has been specially designed to give a durable and long-lasting finish on a range of surfaces. This tin covers up to 9m² per 750ml on average.
- Suitable for use on Metal & wood surfaces
- Instructions for Storage - Protect from frost & extreme temperatures. Best used within 6 months of purchase.
- Quick dry
Features and benefits
Stiffkey Blue is named after the north Norfolk beach where the mud, along with the cockles, is this particular blue hue. It adds a rich dramatic look in contemporary rooms, however when used in well lit spaces it will appear much more blue and works wonderfully when contrasted with Old White. Dark Tones Undercoat.
- Traditional high gloss finish (95% sheen)
- Resistant to water, flaking, peeling and colour fade for up to 6 years
- Washable, wipeable and child safe
- Eco-friendly, water-based formulation with low VOC content
- Low odour and quick drying
- Easy to clean up – wash brushes in warm soapy water after use
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Washable||Washable & wipeable|