See more Kitchen & Bathroom Paint
Farrow & Ball Stiffkey Blue no.281 Matt Modern emulsion paint 2.5L
This modern emulsion paint is suitable for and covers up to 30m² per 2.5 litres on average.
- Surface preparation:All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply two topcoats.
- Durability:Excellent durability
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply two topcoats.
Features and Benefits
Stiffkey Blue is named after the north Norfolk beach where the mud, along with the cockles, is this particular blue hue. It adds a rich dramatic look in contemporary rooms, however when used in well lit spaces it will appear much more blue and works wonderfully when contrasted with Old White. Dark Tones Undercoat.
- When complete wash ability, stain and scuff resistance is required, Modern Emulsion is the ultimate high performance alternative to Estate® Emulsion. With slightly more sheen, this finish is ideal for kitchens, bathrooms, hallways, children’s rooms and other areas of high usage.
- Washable & wipeable, scuff & stain resistant
- Eco friendly, water-based formulation with minimal VOC content
- Low sheen, matt finish (7% sheen)
- Low odour
- Quick drying
- At B&Q we want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Application||Brush, roller or spray|
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|
|Colour description||Stiffkey Blue no.281|
|Coverage||Up to 30m² per 2.5 litres|
|Drying time||2 hours|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Washable||Washable & wipeable, scuff & stain resistant|
|Recommended for||Ceilings & walls|