See more Paint Samples
Farrow & Ball Estate Stiffkey blue No.281 Emulsion paint, 0.1L Tester pot
Our stores do not stock this product
Test out your favourite Farrow & Ball colours at home – this sample pot covers up to 1m² per 100ml on average.
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir contents well before use & apply 2 topcoats.
Features and benefits
Stiffkey Blue is named after the north Norfolk beach where the mud, along with the cockles, is this particular blue hue. It adds a rich dramatic look in contemporary rooms, however when used in well lit spaces it will appear much more blue and works wonderfully when contrasted with Old White. Dark Tones Undercoat.
- Farrow & Ball's signature, chalky matt finish, 2% sheen
- Eco-friendly emulsion paint with zero VOC content
- Wipeable and child safe
- Waterbased and low odour
- Quick drying
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Container type||Tester pot|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Instructions for storage||Protect from frost & extreme temperatures. Best used within 6 months of purchase.|
|Number of coats||2|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
Farrow & Ball Paint
Decorator Man - 2 years ago
They say in life you get what you pay for and paying extra for Farrow & Ball paint is worth it.
My biggest gripe is why don't B & Q stock more of the Farrow & Ball range? We wanted two 2.5L tins and Belvedere only had 1 so had to go to Greenwich to get another.