See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
Farrow & Ball Worsted no.284 Matt Estate emulsion paint 2.5L
This estate emulsion paint is suitable for and covers up to 35m² per 2.5 litres on average.
- Surface preparation:All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply two topcoats.
- Durability:Good durability
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply two topcoats.
Features and Benefits
This colour is a reminder of city suits made from the flat woven fabric Worsted, so named after the Norfolk village where the yarn was originally woven. This is stronger in tone than its counterpart Purbeck Stone, but lighter than Mole’s Breath. It’s the perfect background to make clean accent colours pop. Mid Tones Primer & Undercoat.
- The paint finish that creates the signature look of Farrow & Ball. Suitable for use throughout the home on ceilings and walls, it has a chalky matt finish and unrivalled depth of colour. Its traditional formulation and ingredients haven't changed in decades and it has more pigment in every tin than other emulsions
- Signature, chalky matt finish
- Eco friendly, water-based formulation with low VOC content
- Water based & low odour
- Quick drying
- At B&Q we want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Application||Brush, roller or spray|
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|
|Colour description||Worsted no.284|
|Coverage||Up to 35m² per 2.5 litres|
|Drying time||2 hours|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
|Recommended for||Ceilings & walls|
elegant chalky finish
Bennett957 - 1 year ago
I bought this paint a month ago after doing extensive research, it was easy to work with and gave a very elegant and chalk effect finish , very pleased will re buying this brand again