Feather Edge Fencing (W)0.15 M (H)2.4M, Pack of 12
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and Benefits
- Pressure treated to UC 3 against fungal & insect attack. Seal cut ends with a suitable treatment
- We recommend you treat your timber fencing annually with stain, varnish or paint to prolong its life. Ensure surfaces & ends (especially cut ends) are completely sealed when staining to protect against the elements & this will ultimately extend the life of your fence
- Featheredge fencing has the flexibility to be used on sloping gardens. A recommended overlap of 25mm is suggested when installing
- Individual boards can be replaced if damaged
|Surface finish||Rough sawn|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Wooden fence panels and posts can be prone to storm damage, rot or attack by insects. And when they do need repairing, it's essential to treat them as soon as possible to prevent the rest of the fence being impacted.
That's where we can help. Read on for our handy tips on how to:
- remove a wooden fence panel or post
- reinforce a rotten fence post with a concrete spur
- fix a broken arris rail
Once you've removed the damaged parts, find out how to erect new fencing with our handy guide to putting up a panel fence.
Fencing is the most popular way to mark a boundary and is a cost-effective and easy-to-install option for your outdoor space – whether you’re replacing what you have currently, repairing it, or starting from scratch.
Fences can have many functions and our wide range includes options for all spaces. So if you’re enclosing your garden for privacy, securing the safety of your children or pets or creating zones within your garden, we’ll have something for you.
At B&Q, we offer four ways to construct fencing:
- Wooden fence panels - a ready-made section of timber fencing that's easy to install and available in a variety of designs, shapes and sizes
- Wooden fence boards - individual timber boards that create a run of fencing
- Metal railings - decorative balustrades that can standalone or be added to walls
- Modular fencing - mix and match items in a variety of materials that allow you to easily build your own unique fencing design.
Here we'll talk you through all four of these options to find the best fencing for you.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
The ideal way to give your garden privacy, and a simple, traditional look, you can use these timber fence posts to replace, repair or create your own run of fencing. It's been agricised to maximise it's life span, whilst protecting against rot and insect attack. Guarantee - 15 years Treated ...
These feather edge vertical structured fence panels from Grange are ideal for those who require a particularly strong fence line. Their durable Timber construction has been designed to keep them lasting for longer. Dipped Timber Available in other sizes Guarantee - 15 years
These profiled round top picket structured picket fences from Grange Fencing are ideal to create a decorative boundary. Their durable European soft wood construction has been designed to keep them lasting for longer. Pressure treated European soft wood Guarantee - 10 years