Fertilizing Sticks (W)0.03kg
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
These fertilizing stickss are suitable for fertilising garden plants.
- Apply by hand. Use of gloves is advised
Features and Benefits
- Keep away from children & use gloves. If the product is swallowed or in case of eye contact, rinse with plenty of water & contact your doctor
|Ingredients||10% total nitrogen, 6% phosphorus pentoxide, 6% potassium oxide, 0.01% boron, 0.02% copper, 0.07% iron, 0.05% manganese, 0.01% molybdenum|
Help & Advice
How to guides
All flowers, plants and trees get the majority of the nutrients that keep them alive and in bloom from the soil in which they are planted, so starting a compost heap at home is a great way to produce quality plant food for free. A compost also greatly reducing the amount of waste you send to landfill – Almost 50% of the contents of the average dustbin could be used effectively for compost.
In this guide we'll take you through how to start a compost heap and what you should, and shouldn't, include to keep your plants thriving.
All flowers, plants and trees get the majority of the nutrients that keep them alive and in bloom from the soil in which they are planted. In this guide we’ll take you through some of the most effective ways to improve and balance the mineral content of your soil, ensuring that your garden is the perfect environment for flowers and plants to flourish.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
These plant food stickss are suitable for potting up containers & baskets. Place each stick close to the edge of the container or 4 to 8 cm from the base of the plant & push in to the compost until just under the surface. Distribute sticks evenly around the plant ...