See more Fire & Carbon Monoxide Alarms
FireAngel LED display Smoke & CO Alarm, Pack of 2
Protect your home and family with this FireAngel smoke alarm and carbon monoxide alarm pack. The smoke alarm uses ionisation sensors to effectively detect fast flaming fires caused by combustible materials, and is recommended for use in most areas of the home. The carbon monoxide alarm provides a warning when elevated levels of carbon monoxide are detected.
- 1 year 9V (PP3) Battery powered
- Large central test and silence button and Low battery warning signal for smoke alarm
- Easy to install
- 5 year Warranty
Features and Benefits
- 'Easy to silence' smoke alarm comes with a large central button so it can be easily tested and silenced if need be
- Ionisation sensor provides early warning of fast flaming fires that may spread rapidly and burn without producing thick smoke
- A carbon monoxide alarm should be fitted in any room that contains a fuel burning appliance
- On detection of carbon monoxide, an alarm will alert you to the danger
- Carbon monoxide detector resistant to false alarms caused by normal household contaminants
- Ensure your family is protected - install a smoke and carbon monoxide alarm.
|Primary power supply||Battery powered|
|Sensor type||Electrochemical and ionisation|
|Battery life||1 year|
|Battery type||9V (PP3)|
|Standard||BS EN 14604:2005 and BS EN 50291-1:2010|
Live saving essentials for the home
Wassup - 1 year ago
Two important alarms at a reasonable price. I used to have a combined alarm but you really need to have each located at different points of the home; smoke rises but carbon monoxide is heavier and so the alarm needs to be lower and nearer the heater. Also a “Which?” Best Buy.
Helen evs - 1 year ago
Bought this twin pack to replace old existing units. Good price. Robust product. No complaints about purchase
Culoblade - 1 year ago
Just what I needed. Easy to fit. Gives me peace of mind.
Moby J - 2 years ago
I bought the FireAngel combination pack of a smoke and a carbon monoxide alarm to fit in my sitting room where I have a woodburner, they must work okay as I'm still here and able to write a review!
As it said on the box
PAS01 - 2 years ago
Look neat enough. 'Toast tolerant' smoke alarm still gone off with our toast and grill, but better safe.... CO alarm not gone off, but enough features to give confidence that it would work if necessary. Good price for a pair.