FireAngel LED display Smoke & CO Alarm, Pack of 2
[This is a block of tabs..]
Protect your home and family with this FireAngel smoke alarm and carbon monoxide alarm pack. The smoke alarm uses ionisation sensors to effectively detect fast flaming fires caused by combustible materials, and is recommended for use in most areas of the home. The carbon monoxide alarm provides a warning when elevated levels of carbon monoxide are detected.
- 1 year 9V (PP3) Battery powered
- Large central test and silence button and Low battery warning signal for smoke alarm
- Easy to install
- 5 year Warranty
Features and Benefits
- 'Easy to silence' smoke alarm comes with a large central button so it can be easily tested and silenced if need be
- Ionisation sensor provides early warning of fast flaming fires that may spread rapidly and burn without producing thick smoke
- A carbon monoxide alarm should be fitted in any room that contains a fuel burning appliance
- On detection of carbon monoxide, an alarm will alert you to the danger
- Carbon monoxide detector resistant to false alarms caused by normal household contaminants
- Ensure your family is protected - install a smoke and carbon monoxide alarm.
|Primary power supply||Battery powered|
|Sensor type||Electrochemical and ionisation|
|Battery life||1 year|
|Battery type||9V (PP3)|
|Standard||BS EN 14604:2005 and BS EN 50291-1:2010|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Installing smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in your home is one of the most important steps you can take towards keeping you and your family safe. Making sure that they are fitted correctly and regularly maintained and tested will ensure that they work as effectively as possible.
To understand why and where you should fit smoke and carbon monoxide alarms in your home, and to discover helpful fire safety tips, read our guide.
B&Q has a comprehensive range of smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors, as well as other fire safety products suitable for your home. Shop the range
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery