See more Fire safety & smoke alarms
FireAngel TST-620Q Thermoptek Smoke Alarm with 10-year lifetime battery, Pack of 2
These FireAngel smoke alarms use Thermoptek multi-sensor technology which pairs the the very latest in optical sensing with thermal enhancement, and when compared to single sensor alarms reacts to fire in under half of the time. They come with a sealed for life battery, meaning no need to replace, and is simple to install. These alarms cannot be connected to other alarms in your home.
- 10 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 10 Year Batteries Included
- Test and silence button and Automatic self diagnostic check for sensor and battery
Features and benefits
- FireAngel's Thermoptek sensor will detect fires in half the time of standard optical smoke alarms, giving you extra time to react and protect your family.
- Use the large central button to easily test and silence your alarm using a sweeping brush from below - no need for a step-ladder!
- The sealed battery will protect you for the life of the alarm without needing to be changed - simply replace the full unit when you hear the end of life alert.
- Install on landings and in hallways, bedrooms and living spaces. For fire detection in your kitchen, attic or garage install a heat alarm.
- No need for re-wiring - this alarm can be installed simply and quickly using the two screws and base plate provided, and doesn't require an electrician.
- Get a peaceful nights' sleep using the SleepEasy mode - it will silence the end of life for 8 hours but if the alarm detects danger it will still alarm in full.
|Standard||BS EN 14604:2005|
|Battery duration||10-year sealed|
|Sound pressure level||85dB(A)|
Poor battery life
Jimbob Ben - 1 month ago
Bough x 3 no. alarms in 2018 and all batteris have failed!
Complete Rubbish - Waste of money
GSU - 2 months ago
One has packed up after two months. Keeps on going into full alarm.
Took the issue up with Fire Angle as it has a warrant, they where not interested at all.
Buy a better brand as these are pound shop junk
Just failed x2
Grumpy customer rod - 3 months ago
Bought three years ago battery started beeping in both of them could not find recept dam!!!!
Binned within 2 years
Jojo321 - 4 months ago
The alarms started beeping as if battery was low. One after 18m other after 2 yrs. So much for 10 years life!
They last 3 years not 10
cheshirecat48 - 6 months ago
I have had two successive packs of Fireangel 10 year alarms. They last three years not ten. Two weeks ago both started beeping in the middle of the night within two days of each other. Can't be sure when I bought them but they are labelled "Replace By End of NOV 2027". I knew this when I bought the second pair about three years ago, but it was convenient to attach to the same ceiling fitting.