See more Hammer-In Fixings
Fischer Countersunk Hammer fixing (L)80mm (Dia)8mm, Pack of 10
These hammer fixings are ideal for a range of DIY projects around your home. They're great for use with brickwork, blockwork, stone and concrete.
- Suitable for Masonry
Features and benefits
- High-quality nylon plug and a zinc-plated nail screw
- Pre-fitted for quick assembly
- For fixing timber constructions in all building materials in internal areas
- Nail screw with a cross-slot recess enables dismantling
- Fast hammerset installation
- Fit for purpose and against defects guarantee
- Drive recess:Pozidriv
- Screw/bolt head type:Countersunk head
|Product type||Hammer fixing|
|Maximum fixture depth||40mm|
|Material||Nylon & steel|
Try another make before consdiering these.
Mike9909 - 1 year ago
the screws are far too soft, they bend too easy and they cant be taken back out as the head will strip to easily.
Danfazzer - 1 year ago
Never use these. Cheap and nasty. Threaded like a dead goose. Avoid.