See more Axes
Fiskars Carbon steel Chopping axe 1kg
This Fiskars chopping axe is constructed from carbon steel with a hooked end. It's ideal for ideal for carpentry and small wood work.
- Handle length (mm) - 470mm
Features and Benefits
- Perfect balance between head & shaft for the most safe, comfortable & efficient swing
- 35 degree convex cutting bevel angle for splitting axes - the convex shape strengthens the edge to make it less sensitive to fracture
- Ultralight & durable FiberComp™ shaft minimises fatigue & makes the axe virtually unbreakable
- Hooked end of the handle prevents the axe from slipping out of the hand
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Blade type||Chopping head|
Expensive but get what you pay for.
Marek19 - 1 year ago
Bought this to hack out the remains of a tree stump and it made light work and cuts with ease. Hopefully it will stay just as sharp over time and stay solid. Very nice to work with.