See more Axes
Fiskars Carbon steel Splitting axe 2.43kg
This Fiskars splitting axe is constructed from carbon steel with a hooked end. It's ideal for ideal for splitting large logs.
- Handle length (mm) - 770mm
Features and Benefits
- Perfect balance between head & shaft for the most safe, comfortable & efficient swing
- 35 degree convex cutting bevel angle for splitting axes - the convex shape strengthens the edge to make it less sensitive to fracture
- Ultralight & durable FiberComp™ shaft minimises fatigue & makes the axe virtually unbreakable
- Hooked end of the handle prevents the axe from slipping out of the hand
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Blade type||Splitting head|
Makes log splitting easy
Bob78 - 3 months ago
Had some ash trees felled and logged which needed to be split and this axe has made easy work of what I've done so far. The logs I've split to date haven't been particularly knotty or awkward but those that have had knots in haven't been much of an issue. It's comfortable to hold and easy to use. Can't fault it so far.
Well made product
TO60 - 9 months ago
Not the cheapest but Its worth the extra it makes light work of most log sizes and comes with 25 year guarantee
Very good axe
Spalger - 10 months ago
Bought last week as my cheaper multipurpose axe was having no affect on some big logs. And works like a dream. Well worth the extra investment.