See more Picture Hanging
Fixeeze EVA Foam Drill markers, Pack of 10
Our stores do not stock this product
This pack of 10 eva foam drill markers from Fixeeze are and any items to hang on a wall, such as curtain rails, shelving, cabinets, or tv brackets. They're disposable and can be used on a range of locations around your home.
- Fitting instructions - Place Fixeeze disc on the back of the item to be hung, leaving the coloured peel visible. Remove coloured peel and align item in the correct position without touching the wall. Place object firmly against the wall and then put it away leaving the Fixeeze disc on the wall to drill through. Drill through the hole and hang items accordingly.
Features and benefits
- Fixeeze discs are a drill marking devices that allow you to quickly hang items more accurately, without the need for measuring and templates
- Fixeeze is great for any items with hidden fixings
- Perfect for items that need to be hung at a height, i.e. can help preassemble curtain rails before final application
- Ideal for awkward & heavy items