See more Toilet repair & fittings
Flomasta Dual-flush Flush valve (Dia)38.1mm
- Manufacturer guarantee - 5 years
- Compatible with Compatible with all toilets with 1 1/2" or 2" outlet.
Features and benefits
350mm cable design allows for placement of the flush button on front of cistern, top or side. Water saving dual flush feature with adjustable full and partial flush water volumes. Universal design with 1 1/2" and 2" adaptor can be used to replace syphon valves, the button simply fits into the hole where the syphon lever is placed
- Water saving dual flush with adjustable volumes
- 1 1/2" outlet adaptable to 2"
- Supplied with cable activated chrome button and fittings
- Cable operated - The flexibility of the cable means the flush can be easily fit inside different size cisterns
- Tested up to 200,000 cycles - To ensure durability and quality of the product
- WRAS certified - Fully complies with all local market regulatory standards, ensuring the quality of the product
- Dual flush - Control the volume of water used in a single flush, improving water efficiency
|Material||Plastic & silicone|
|Water regulations||WRAS approved|
|Connection size (imperial)||1.5"|
Comprehensive kit and easy to fit
ThatDIYDave - 4 days ago
Bought to replace a worn Flomasta valve which wouldn't shut off. Easy to fit valve itself - in fact it took longer to figure out how to gain access to the cistern in its cabinet. Selection of sealing washers, spanner and separate chrome button surround made it easy to fit - I fitted the chrome button surround inside the cabinet so the buttons were flush on the outside.
Product is fine, but...
Annoyed01 - 8 months ago
It is what it is, but the problem as always is that someone had robbed the bits they needed, returned it and the bag had been taped up and put back on the shelf. PLEASE B&Q, check that things are complete when they are returned...