We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Toilet repair & fittings
Flomasta Plastic Float Fill valve
- Manufacturer guarantee - 5 years
- Comes with Instruction manual
- Remove cotter pin from float arm and fit arm to valve body. Push cotter pin through locating holes and ensure arm operates plunger via float level adjuster screw. Fit ball valve. Hand tighten the back nut and with a spanner, tighten a further three-quarter turn. Do not over tighten. Fit suitable ball float to thread on end of float arm. Check anti-siphon assembly is held securely by retaining nut. Turn on water supply. Allow cistern or tank to fill. Adjust water level by rotating the float level adjuster screw. The screw operates the plunger which opens and closes the valve. When correct water level is achieved, lock the adjusting screw in position by tightening hexagonal nut.
- Arm adjustable from 170mm to 240mm
Features and benefits
- Quiet fill - Reduces noisy cistern refills compared to a standard fill valve, helping to keep disturbance to a minimum
- Tested to 200000 cycles - To ensure the durability and quality of the valve
- Suitable for use with both high and low pressure systems - Giving confidence that this is the right product for any type of system
- (Water supply certification) WRAS certified - Fully complies with all local market regulatory standards, ensuring the quality of the product
- Anti-syphon - Prevents water contamination
|Suitable water pressure||Suitable for all pressure ranges (0.1 bar+)|