See more Toilet repair & fittings
Fluidmaster Brass Float valve Side entry ½"
- Manufacturer guarantee - 5 years
- Connection size: 12.7mm
- Remove outer thread nut and adjust inner thread nut to the required position. Fit valve inside cistern, with the valve tail through the hole in the side of the cistern and nut against the inside surface. Replace outer nut and hand tighten. Carefully tighten using wrench. Do not over tighten. Wrap PTFE tape clockwise around the threads. Connect water supply pipe to the valve tail. Adjust the water outlet to the left or right. Fit ball float to float arm. Turn on water supply and check for leaks. To adjust the water level in cistern, slide ball float up or down float arm. Lock ball float in position.
- Fittings & fixings included
Features and benefits
This 1/2" side entry float valve is designed for use in a close coupled toilet. As standard, all our float valves have an anti-syphon design to prevent contamination of mains water
- Quiet fill - Reduces noisy cistern refills compared to a standard fill valve, helping to keep disturbance to a minimum.
- Brass thread - High quality material that reduces the risk of cross threading and damage to the valve
- Tested to 200000 cycles - To ensure the durability and quality of the valve
- High pressure - Giving confidence that this is the right product for any type of system
- (Water supply certification) WRAS certified - Fully complies with all local market regulatory standards, ensuring the quality of the product
- Anti-syphon - Prevents water contamination
|Connection size (imperial)||0.5"|
Stilsel - 5 months ago
Having messed about with unsatisfactory cheap plastic fittings which did not seal off properly when the cistern was full I am delighted to have found a fill valve that fits my old cistern and works reliably
The product replaced an old one.
Dennis23 - 1 year ago
I bought this product to replace one which did not shut off. This new one works fine