See more Toilet repair & fittings
Fluidmaster Brass & plastic Bottom entry Fill valve, ½"
Sold & shipped by B&Q
This brass and plastic bottom entry 1/2" fill valve with brass shank is suitable for suitable for low or high water pressure.
- Manufacturer guarantee - 5 years
- Comes with Instruction manual
- Turn off water supply to toilet cistern at storage tank in loft or isolator valve if mains fed. Disconnect pipe work and remove old valve from toilet cistern. Place sealing washer on threaded shank of valve with cone facing down. Position valve in toilet cistern, passing threaded shank through hole in cistern to determine if valve height needs adjusting. Fluidmaster 400-series valves are height adjustable. To adjust the height, remove from cistern and twist threaded shank in or out of the valve body. A clicking noise will be heard on some models. This is normal. The valve height should be adjusted so that the critical level mark on the valve body is located at least 25mm above the overflow pipe. Do not move lock ring, it holds the valve body and shank together under pressure. Do not interchange body with old shank as leaking can occur. Install valve in cistern. Start to thread back nut onto threaded shank so the shank protrudes through the cistern enough to enable tap connector to fit neatly. Do not tighten back nut at this stage. When position is correct and before tightening back nut, reconnect water supply to valve to make sure fibre washer is sealed correctly. Hand tighten connector, do not over tighten. Now tighten back nut, do not over tighten. Turn on water supply.
- 120mm height adjustment with adjustable float
Features and benefits
- Silent fill - Ends noisy cistern refills, helping to keep disturbance to a minimum for all the family both day and night
- Adjustable - Has an adjustable height for easy fit across of different cistern sizes
- Brass thread - High quality material that reduces the risk of cross threading and damage to the valve
- Tested to 200000 cycles - To ensure the durability and quality of the valve
- Suitable for use with both high and low pressure systems - Giving confidence that this is the right product for any type of system
- (Water supply certification) WRAS certified - Fully complies with all local market regulatory standards, ensuring the quality of the product
|Material||Brass & plastic|
|Minimum operating pressure||0.1bar|
|Suitable water pressure||High or low pressure|
|Connection size (imperial)||½"|
|Water regulations||WRAS approved|